Powered by Blogger.

DIGITAL MARKETING MANAGER RESUME & COVER LETTER, THAT HELP ME CONNECT WITH GOOD COMPANIES!

             



Que. What is a cover letter — and why is it important?

Ans. It’s a letter of introduction that highlights your key accomplishments and fit for a job opening. A cover letter adds focus to your resume. Few employers seriously consider a resume that is not accompanied by a cover letter; thus, a cover letter needs to be part of your job-search strategy. Each cover letter must be tailored to each job, each employer.
****** ****** Pvt. Ltd.
Haryana, Gurgaon – 1220015
Dear Sir (Chief Human Resource),
This morning I came across my LinkedIn Profile and saw your Message and a job opportunity for a Digital Marketing Manager at ****** Pvt. Ltd.  Instantly I was excited to see that there would an opportunity for me in Sec 18 . At the moment I am working as a SEO Manager at “Best******” “(A Silver Certified Microsoft Partner), where I have been for nearly 2 years. During this time I have learned a number of new skills and technologies used for creating Search Engine Experiences and SEO Development for the web. And as of late I’ve been expanding my knowledge of SEO to develop and implement SEO and social media strategies from the ground up. 
Of what I have learned about Best*****, you offer something to the web that not many other companies do and that’s Find-ability. I feel that my Job at “Clearpath Technologies” and Best“******” is perfectly suited toward preparing me for a role like this. You can see on my resume that I have had a variety of experiences in the SEO development beyond these organization and I believe that Best*******, would benefit greatly from my knowledge and excitement. I’m reachable by phone at <099711*****> most any time of the day and I would welcome the opportunity for an interview any weekday in the coming month. 
Sincerely,
Share on Google Plus

About Lloyd Ostertag

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

Disclaimer

Disclaimer: All information provided on this Website is subject to change without notice. While efforts have been made to make this web site helpful and accurate, due to the open nature of this web site, and the potential for errors in the storage and transmission of digital information, "SeoSmoMarketing" does not warrant the accuracy of information obtained from this Web site or that it will not violate or infringe any right of third parties.